Essential Legal Tools: Why Christian Scientists Should Have Them
June 11, 2021
Click here to download a PDF of the webinar’s informational slides
Why we are doing this webinar:
- To educate Christian Scientists and the public of their legal rights and responsibilities
- The documents to be presented are human footsteps to show:
- disciplined and organized thinking concerning one’s affairs
- how to secure human assistance of one’s choice when needed
- how to have a person of one’s choosing to make important decisions when one is not able or does not wish to make them.
- A trust and respect for the legal system that provides for this and the person who agrees to be responsible
- an orderly distribution of assets as desired.
What you will learn about at this webinar:
- Advance Health Care Directive/Health Care Proxy /Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- Last Will & Testament/Living Trust
- Designation of Conservator