Christian Science Nursing belongs to all of us. It’s a gift from our Leader, Mary Baker Eddy’s inspiration.
With inspired views, we can find healing ourselves and help one another be better healers for others and the world.
Join us monthly for metaphysical talks offered live via Zoom and made available on our website for all those seeking inspiration.
- September 17, 2021: God is the healer, so what is our part?, Mark Unger, CS
- July 23, 2021: Neutralizing Racism with Truth, Nicole Virgil, CS
- June 18, 2021: Truth Is Always the Victor, Alan Bashor, CS
- April 23, 2021: "Lord, Come and See", George Strong, JLCSN
- March 12, 2021: Mary Baker Eddy: How Her Life Inspires Our Progress, Lesley Pitts, CS
- February 19, 2021: Ideas for Daily Defense - Kate Dearborn, CS
- January 29, 2021: Excel in the Grace of God - Robin Glenn Jones
- December 18, 2020: Nursing Through the Lens of Christ - Emilio Castroman, CS
- October 23, 2020: Love's Grand Adventure - Doris Goff, CS
- August 28, 2020: Being a Vessel - Libby Jones, CS
- July 17, 2020: Take up your bed... and Dance! - Jennifer Ann Gordon, CS
- June 19, 2020: "Be still, and know that I am God" - Patti Thorson Paul, CS
- May 22, 2020: Putting on the Whole Armor, The Panoply of Love - R. Derek Swire, CS
- March 30, 2020: "Give Us Vision Clear" - Andrea McCormick, CS
2021: Reversing, Not Rehearsing
2020: Are We There Yet?
2019: Love's Comforting Angels
2018: Keys to the Kingdom
2017: Nursing Ourselves, Nursing Our Churches
2016: Medicine or Mind
2015: A More Expansive Love
2014: Healing Journeys
2013: Renewing Our Hearts for Service
2011: BIG with Blessings
"Disarming Animal Magnetism" by Jack Hubbell, CSB